ST: Online Maquis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Inactivity

+2
ten of nine
Cantalren
6 posters

Go down

Planned Inactivity Empty Planned Inactivity

Post  Cantalren Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 am

Figured I would start this thread for a place to post when anyone plans on being gone for more than a day or two. I am going to be gone Friday through Sunday. So no kicking me for not being on =P
Cantalren
Cantalren

Back to top Go down

Planned Inactivity Empty Re: Planned Inactivity

Post  ten of nine Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:01 pm

ill be gone 18th tothe 23rd so no kicking me and in april ill be gon 5th to unknown for army basic no kicking me then eather i got lifetime so i will be on as soon as i can

Last edited by ten of nine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
ten of nine
ten of nine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantalren Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 am

Yay me Im back, and yay on the Army basic. I'm in the Army and lovin it so you have lots to look foward to. Like plenty of time for STO lol.
Cantalren
Cantalren

Back to top Go down

Post  Banditfromhell Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:08 am

I've been playing on trial gotta wait for the paycheck which comes end on the 5th ... So ill be away until then. I will troll the forums tho.

Banditfromhell

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyCommie Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Not sure if anybody cares or not, but i will be away for the next week or so. School/Work is getting to be a pain so see you all in due time! KHAAAANNNNN!!!! I blame him for this sudden explosion of work on my end.

CrazyCommie

Back to top Go down

Post  sato Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 am

hi guys.
i am not going to be fully inactive,but wont be online as much i was for a few more days. My family had a car crash and my lovely 5 year old niece is injured. She had an operation and doesn't have any risk now. But she needs to stay at hosiptal some more time. Also my father had an injury at his neck, so i'll be at hospital sometimes during the day and also stand by my parents so look after my father time to time. For a short time i believe everything will be OK and i ll again start klingons' asses. And this time even if i am at game i may not be so active cause i dont feel like i m n a mood of fun. will login just to empty my mind. So..i m not gonna be fully inactive but my mind will be partly inactive
sato
sato

Back to top Go down

Post  breaker424 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

hey heads up i'll be offline for a couple months, im moving to korea for pcs lol see you later till then/// fly safe!!!!!
breaker424
breaker424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum